BE SURE TO CHECK BACK THURSDAY EVENING FOR ANY SCHEDULE CHANGES
CHECK-IN AND EVENT INFO BELOW
|Location:||Noblesville High School|
|Address:||18111 Cumberland Road|
|City & State:||Noblesville IN|
|Director Name:||Todd Hensley|
|Seeding Rules:||Head to Head, Point Differential, Lowest Defensive Points Allowed|
ADMISSION - FRI. - $10, SAT. - $15, SUN. - $10 OR A $30 WEEKEND PASS (6 YEARS OLD AND YOUNGER ARE FREE)
DOWNLOAD THE GYM RATS APP FOR UPDATED SCHEDULES AND RESULTS DURING THE TOURNAMENT
EACH TEAM MUST PROVIDE A SCOREKEEPER/TIMEKEEPER
FIRST TEAM LISTED IS HOME/WEARS LIGHT JERSEYS
REFUND POLICY - THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 15TH
MIDWEST TAKEOVER INVITATIONAL - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
(16u Challenge, 15u Challenge, and 14u-17u Open Divisions)
CHECK- IN SITE FOR ALL TEAMS and ALL DIVISIONS: (Noblesville High School - 18111 Cumberland Rd. – Noblesville, IN 46060)
CHECK-IN WILL BEGIN AT 5:00PM Friday April 28, 2017 – (COACHES ONLY – NO PLAYERS AT CHECK-IN BEFORE 6:00PM)
-Please allow enough time for check-in.
-If you Do not check-in prior to your first game, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY!
NCAA Roster Information for Coaches Check-in
1. NCAA Team Rosters will be locked by this Thursday evening, 11:59 PM via bbcs.org.
* If a player is not on the “locked” NCAA Team Roster, the player will be ineligible to compete this weekend.
* If a coach is not on the “locked” NCAA Team Roster, the coach will be ineligible to coach this weekend.
* You will not be able to add any player or coach to a “locked” roster after 11:59 PM on Thursday.
* During Team Check-in we will use the “locked” NCAA Team Roster (players & coaches) to verify eligibility.
* Please ensure coaches bring a form of identification for check-in to receive coaches pass. (ie: ID/Driver’s License/Passport).
2. Coach Check In - If you want to sit on the bench or coach you must be NCAA Certified. You will need to check in before your first game to get your credentials. Please allow yourself enough time and go to a CHECK IN. If you show up to coach and DO NOT have the proper identification our staff will NOT allow you to coach. We will provide a pass for Head Coach, and 2 assistant coaches.
3. Gym Sites - Please know where your game is located and be there early, games may start early. Game time is forfeit time.
4. Rules - Please understand the Rules. Home team is listed first in pool play or on top of bracket(wear light uniform).
5. EVENT APP FOR SCHEDULE AND SCORES - DOWNLOAD THE GYM RATS APP ON YOUR PHONE
7. Scores - These will ONLY be updated online.
8. Ejection Rule - If a player or coach gets ejected they will NOT be allowed to play in next game.
9. Any questions or concerns call Todd Hensley at 260-341-8995 or Keith Stevens at 202-528-3697
Nike Midwest Takeover (NCAA CERTIFIED) offers the following divisions. Check back daily for updates and changes to the schedule before the event starts.
The following documents can be viewed, printed, or downloaded. Check back daily for updates and changes to the schedule before the event starts.